Thursday, October 30, 2008

DaRi OCIL bUaT CISKANA CISKANI....


Not until I realize

A mistake has changed my world

Twisted the story of my life

I remember when incoherent I always

Grumpy and peevish I was

Rummage around for the best one in town

Cutie, hottie, trendy, à la mode were all I seek

Not until I realize

I had not only those

I had the world in my hand

I had a glorious moment, a splendid time

I had you

If you could just grant me another chance

To dance and to cuddle

To embrace and to hold close

If you could just allow me to have another moment

To stare, to gaze and look to you straight in the eye

I shall offer myself

Be a shelter and a safe haven

Lay my arms down to save your smile

Inhibit it to be a straight line, preclude you as of frown

If you just could

I’ll be here, waiting for you to the end of time

1 comment:

Siska Yap said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~~~~~` please d bex... ini tlg di delete... malu gila larr..... parah!!