Saturday, November 1, 2008

Indo Nite (02/11/08)






















Hmm...its been a long time for me didnt write my blog with my own words...
hell yeah...I kept uploading it with a lot of poems, song lyrics and photos without any of my comments...just dont feel like writing it..haha...
hmm...todae???its my BAD dae...
Actually,its not...but...yet...still....
After...someone told me about his BAD stuff and told me to hv a distance with him...
hell yeah...Ive been so down since that moment...
I was totally blank after he said all....totally blankkk...really...
coz..I tot I really could trust him one more time...
but...da fact is...he still didnt change....still remain da same...
ok..fine...I dont wanna talk bout him...
dont feeli like talking....he's totally bastard...damn bastard for me...
donno wad Im supposed to do...
he's gross!!!!!huahua....
hurt when listened to da bad stuff...but,,luckily theres no tears come down...
thanks GOD!!!!haha...
Fine....!!!!!stop this....
I want to talk bout da event tonite....
its gonna b better rather than talking bout shit like him....
hmm...I didnt watch n follow da whole event actually...
coz,I was one of da helper there..huahua...
so,I hv to do my job by helping them out...I could get da free entrance also bcoz of them...
thanks..even hv to be da helper...huahua...
anyway...all da performances were so good....
they all sang it really nice...huahua...
but..y??y da songs, all da songs hv to b da mellow one??
sick of me listening to those songss...haha...
Theres another thing...
thanks for todae reunion....SR2B...!!!
bcoz of that reunion...I could finally got together with my two bestiess...haha....
Cella n shia2...we ve been apart for a moment...
haha...
so buzy three of us...that we couldnt meet...haha...
finally ya..haha...
miss two of u...muach2...

1 comment:

uncle james said...

OMG , you mean you oso had a similar situation as tat girl who wrote in my blog ?..shit...i din know that...ow..i feel so sad for you...

That girl studies at Sunway Uni, from Jakarta ...sorry i cannot tell her name...she wants to remains anonymous...she is DAMN hurt.

I met her , and counsel her to move on , told her to forget the bastard. She feels better now.

You should oso moves on....

No use crying over assholes , there are still many good guys out there. Good Luck to you !