Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Everything has changeddd !!!!!


Hummm ... yayyy ... BloGgiieeee .... Its reaLLy2 have been a longg time for me noT to wriTe on ya anymoree ... I donT noe wad my feeLing is riTe now .. kinda Happy buT aLso sad ... Its aLL like dreaming that I hv him for me rite now ... He's such a nice and kind guy for me ... I donno wad to sae bouT him, but he's totaLLy diff from da previous one who was totaLLy BASTARD .. haa ... Im not supposed to talk bad stuff behind him actuaLLy, coz we are da one who decided to end our reLationshiP ... Since I broke up with dat feLLa 5 monThs ago, I kinda had this 3 months still couldnt get over him ... I still couldnt move on, aLL the guys that stood in front of me, they just not right somehow ... But, I found him apparently ... and ... I finaLLy have moved on since me myself also donno when it started ... and currentlY ??? yayy ... I have him to fuLfiLL my every singLe dae ... He's just too good for me that Im afraid ILL hurt him somedae ... We ve been dating since da vaLs dae ... and .. so far ... so good .. of coursee .. only been 1 week from da dae we got together .. Its only left 2 more months that I could b with him in Indo, coz I'll b leaving soon ... ActuaLLi, it all come very sudden that Im willing to go back to Malaysia n continue my study there, instead of letting me hv a big headache thinking of which coLL is da besT for me to go to ... But .. I wanna b here on his bday which is 10 march ... Coz If I chose to go back to Malay, then I would not have time to stay here any longer ... Ive got to get back there as soon as possible coz coLL will start soon ... So ... I hv no choice other than Sing .. haa .. babyy ... I wanna stay longer with ya here ... I wanna make him happy while Im here .. I wanT to fuL fiLL his every single dae only with laugh and smiLe ... So, iF any time I could, I'll aLways be there for him and cherish all da time that I have only together with him ... Coz Once Im leaving, sure every thing will change ... Even I noe it might change to da way I dont wish to ... But, Im still hoping miracle will occur when we are apart ... I hope that you will remain loving me and I do too ... LuV youuu,babe !!!

1 comment:

Siska Yap said...

jahaaaaat... jd hny krn si usman kau ga mo blk mly???? tega tega tega...

oiii poto gituan jgn di expose kalee... hayooo uda ngapain ajaa???? nngaku ngaku ngakuuuuu~ ahaahhahaha

aniwei, im more than anyone that feel happy for u... glad that u'r happy n move on now ^^

gau restuin d... walo gau blm sempet ktm org na lg... hehehehe

be a good girl...