Hmm...
welll...
actually...ini mesti na buat yg kemaren...
gua lupa tulis...
hehe...
Hmm....
yesterday???
wad happened??
gile...kemaren tuh kyk neraka...
mgkn maseh baru ya..
jd mseh Ga biasa...
haha....damn...
kemaren ntu bnran dueh....
nangis dr masuk kul....
mpe plg kul pun nyambung nangis lge...
sucks....
bnr2...ud gt hari berjalan so long...that I couldnt wait till nite...
susah bgt lewatin hari kemaren...
Huekz...
tp ya mo GmN lge...
toh ud bgn...
tp,kemaren...dy ad sms gua lge...
then...dy blg gua unfair..
yes..actually I was wrong I noe...
so...I did gave him chance....
n now only depend on him...
hehe...
klo dy manx serius nanggepin ini...
ya mgkn kt bkl balik lge...
but..if not..then
sorry...
hehe...
gua jg ga bs berharap bnyk....
hehe...
just leave it like that...
but...bnran...
putus itu menyakitkan bgt ya...
I hope that I wont feel this anymore...
enough for once....
hix....
gua ga akan lupa kok ma loe,mur....
coz till this moment Im still loving you...
just remember one thing...
u have to be happy....
n dont ever being cheated anymore....
learn how to appreciate the new her who lophes u more than I do...
I lophe all da moments that we ever spent together...
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment