Damn!!!
almost broke up...
donno...
speechless with him...
trying to trust...but, its hard, if he keeps doing like todae...
I do lophe him...but, if he keeps doing like this, never try to change, I think we hv to end up our relationship..I noe itll be a hard task to do, but yet, hv to go on with my life...
Till todae, this moment, I can bare with him still, but donno in da future...
God!!take me to da rite way...just lead me to the way that Im supposed to be...
Im tired of having these kind of days...
U really made me speechless...
wad am I suppose to do??
Im giving him a lot of time...
but, donno wad is he gonna be in da future...
trying to put a huge trust in him...
n God...U have to help me...
I noe, hard though...still hv to try...
U will open a way for me...
da rite way for me to go...
never been hurt like this b4..
I hope u re da first n da last person who will ever doing this to me...
thanks for everything...
LopHe YoU...
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment