Lonely???
Y do I have to feel that way??
I dont like to b lonely...
but...seriously...
my heart...is extremely lonely nowadays...
I tot I could bear with all da loneliness...
but, apparently...I couldnt....
Its just freaked me out...
I miss him a lot...
everytime I feel that way...
da one that I always think about is...HIM...
donno y have to be him...
its clearly to me that bcoz I do still care about him...
I just couldnt forget him totally...
n let 'em flow just in that way...
Oh...its suckss...
I hv a lot of assignments to do..
yet..I still couldnt focus in my work...
y???Y me??
Y u just couldnt let me be with him till da time is really over???
its just suffering me to think about him all da fucking time I had...
urgh....fucking assignments...
pleasee....go awayyy....
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment