Thursday, September 4, 2008

wad a weird stuff to see...!!!shocked...LoL...












There some weird stuff that we never even noticed b4...Such as :
Weird LooKing Electric guitar...
Weird House...looks like it located in Japan...
Weird accident...wad da f***??how come a huge smiley face could just fall on da top of da car n broke it into half...LoL...
Weird car...How come it could just broke through da wall as wad in da pic on da top...It clearly stated no parking over there...haha...kdg2 sometimes d dunia...LoL...
Another weird car...wad da heckk???haha..
it could be stuck on da top of da roof of somebody's house...
haha...pity that owner...LoL...
Weird massage...haha...oh My Gosh!!!!I dont even dare to touch snakes n apparently, there;s such things like massage by snakes???I think I wont be doing that for my entire life...
Weird place...HuH??smoking sports in Germany-train stations...haha...hey you, who like smoking so much...just build one inside ur house...or where eva it could be...it will be great, I believe...
WoW!!!weird toilet...such a huge toilet bowl...It is in Korea...wah!!!nice...I would like to go there somedae...LoL...
UrgH!!!wad a weird person to see...how come he can be so hairy???weirdoo...LoL..
WoW!!another good stuff to see...wad??which airport has this casino place??haha...who likes gambling??haha...but, its for u to take luggage,guys...
Oh!!GoD!!!My comp PC....!!!u use it as a barbecue grill???R u guys insane???luckily...its not mine...then, whose??pity da owner, but if its broken, then nothing to sae,huh???but, quite creative...hehe...

No comments: